Please help us help the kids. There are many ways to help:
- Cash contributions will keep the dreams of America’s youth alive
- Choose a child or an activity to sponsor
- Sponsor an event
- Donate services (legal/marketing/networking/grant writing/etc.)
- Donate goods (sporting equipment/musical instruments/art supplies/cars/etc.)
- Donate administrative needs (furniture/computers/printers/etc.)
- Mentor a teen
- Volunteer your time
- Organize a fundraiser
- No-Cost Donation
Will’s Kids is committed to making every dollar count in the lives of our kids. At this time, our administrative expenses are less than 1% of our public support.
We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. We will acknowledge your donation by email and will include all necessary reporting information as required by the IRS.